Friday, December 17, 2010

Silver Angel


Hello Everyone!

Here is a Christmas card that I made for a special person who is fighting breast cancer! I started with Stampin Up white cardstock with layers of Pretty in Pink, then added Silver Christmas Foil from AC Specialty paper. The shiney silver accents are by recollections. The decorative flourishes are by Sizzix and I covered then with Silver embossing tinsel by Ranger. The Angel stamp is by PSX (found the stamp at a thrift store) I embossed the Angel with the silver tinsel I LOVE the tinsel shiney look!! I posted this card to: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/  The Midnight Madness sketch challenge #84. And the Wild Orchid Challenge #13  http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com / I hope you enjoy this card. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the silver embossing.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the pink and silver togheter and the angel image is so beautiful! Your friend will love this and I hope she will beat the cancer!

    Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge. As soon as the holidays are over we will be back with new sketches and new challenges. I hope you will join us agian then!

    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Hugs
    Gunn
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image! I own this stamp as well, and she's just so divine! Your colors are fabulous for this card! Thanks so much for playing with us and we can't wait to see your creations next year! Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family!
    Hugs, Darsie
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is absolutely stunning hun and your friend is going to love it....what a fabulous card for someone who is going through such a difficult time. Again your work is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC! Happy Holidays!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai noreen i have something on mu blog for you.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card! I just love the silver angel with the white and pink papers.

    ReplyDelete